Table of Contents

Benchmark tests

I ran all these 10 tests simultaneously (Well almost, actually with 60 seconds between each one) to see at what point the rpi would stop responding.

All of the tests were using the http_request example test from ooni-probe as it seemed to be straight forward to test, and could also be verified visually.

URLs used in tests


The same set of URLs were used in all tests, specifically:

First pass


The only test that was successful (in that I got the output “[D] testsEnded: Finished running all tests”) was the first test for google.com. The rest of the tests either seemed to fail (test 2) or did not finish (3-10).

Second pass


When I reran all 9 tests, individually, they seemed to fail. This seems to be due to a known bug.