- Talking isn’t banned, but it is not encouraged for the first 40 minutes.
- Discussion, in any language, is encouraged for the last 15-20 minutes.
- Discussion can be about the topics, or introducing yourself to other people there.
it is important to make sure as many people as possible feel they can take part. I hope to have some collaborators who can help with the translations as necessary.
Please be comfortable writing in, speaking whichever language you feel most comfortable in.
Participants can contribute
- their opinions, experiences, and anecdotes
- opinions for good (or bad) ideas, tips, and results
- anything other comment
What happens after the meetup
I will be sharing the outputs of the meetup with the IFF organisers in order to make IFF better and identify possibilities to improve.